Re: [Yaffs] Truncated files...

Author: Eddie Dawydiuk
To: manningc2
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Truncated files...
Charles,

I should have also mentioned that when I mount the yaffs partition I get a
number of messages(shown below).

[root]mount /dev/mtdblock/1 /mnt
end_request: I/O error, dev 1f:01 (mtdblock), sector 1
end_request: I/O error, dev 1f:01 (mtdblock), sector 71
/dev/mtdblock/1: Input/output error
yaffs: Attempting MTD mount on 31.1, "1f:01"

Everything looks fine on the partition and these message occur every time
I mount this partition. Since I changed the nShortOpCaches to zero I no
longer see truncated files, but the messages persist... I'm not sure if
these messages would give further insight, but I thought I should mention
them none the less.

Thanks,
Eddie