[Yaffs] About phsyical NAND FLASH cloning

Author: Edward J. Lee(이장원)
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] About phsyical NAND FLASH cloning
Hello,
I'm using yaffs on a SAMSUNG 16MB flash chip.

I've just heard that there is a device that can 'mass produce'
programmed NAND chips, and just needs a 'bin' file.

The machine has abilities to
- write OOB data (which is included in the bin file),
- check and skip bad blocks

I guess it will work just fine for the parts that are written
sequentially in raw binary, but I'm not sure about the yaffs part.
So my question is :
'can a binary image of yaffs be extracted, and is it able to be dumped
on a different NAND chip (same model, of course), just by writing the
bin contents
sequentially (skipping bad blocks)?'

Thanks in advance.

Regards,