[Balloon] 2.4.25 in subversion on husaberg

Author: Nick Bane
To: Balloon@Balloonboard.Org
Subject: [Balloon] 2.4.25 in subversion on husaberg
Hi all

I just uploaded my working copy of 2.4.25 with the yaffs2 additions to husaberg. This kernel seems to work ok in yaffs1 compatability mode.
Some time ?soon? I will be getting some 2k page size NAND to play with and I'll try some of the yaffs2 stuff proper.

For details (viewcvs and subversion access) see http://husaberg.toby-churchill.com

FYI I am exploring OpenEmbedded for building balloon distributions. Early days but building is starting.

Nick