Re: [Balloon] Re: Single-bit error when reading from CF memo…

Author: Paul Fidler
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: Single-bit error when reading from CF memory card
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Wookey wrote:

> wahey! Well done. Been a bit of a struggle that. Which kernel and packages
> did you end up using? If there were any ifs and buts then puttin them on the
> wiki would be useful.

I ended up using 2.6.8.1-tcl1 (with the orinoco wireless driver and
the pcmcia modules) compiled myself, and the pre-compiled pcmcia-cs .ipk
from husaberg.toby-churchill.com.

There are a couple of ifs and buts, but these could well be down to me
changing something while struggling to get it to work... I need to
check. I'll put something on the wiki once I've tidied up a bit.

Paul Fidler
--
Cambridge University Engineering Department | Tel: +44 1223 332816
Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1PZ, UK | Fax: +44 1223 332662