[Yaffs] Using the CVS version

Author: Karl Olsen
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Using the CVS version
Hello list,

I am using yaffs on Linux 2.6.11.5, based on the Frank Rowand patches from
2004-12-16. I was having some problems, so I wanted to try the current
version, fetched as "Download tarball" from
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/yaffs/ . According to the CVS
entries, some things have been fixed since last December.

But after trying the patch-ker.sh (and adding the real yaffs files to
fs/yaffs and the missing "obj-$(CONFIG_YAFFS_FS) += yaffs/" to fs/Makefile),
it didn't compile at all. It looks like none of the necessary fixes that
Frank Rowand made have been applied to CVS. Is there an up-to-date version
somewhere, or what am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,
Karl Olsen