Re: [Balloon] Balloon 3 connector pinouts

Author: Chris Jones
To: David
CC: balloon, steve
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloon 3 connector pinouts
David wrote:
> From a TCL perspective, I am delighted that you plan to go with FFCs.
>
> Is it just the LCD and aux II I/O on the backside?

Yes, it should be. There's a chance that something else, like the
analogue I/O, ends up there due to space constraints, but that should be
unlikely (says he who's not doing the layout... ;-)

> Can we achieve single sided TCL build without nastiness?

That's the idea, yes. The back of the board should only contain
connectors, with a bit of luck.

Chris
--
Chris Jones -
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd, makers of Solidlights