Re: [Yaffs] Re: enable building yaffs2 directly in kernel tr…

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Re: enable building yaffs2 directly in kernel tree
On Thursday 07 July 2005 09:24, Wookey wrote:
> +++ Martin Fouts [05-07-06 11:46 -0700]:
> > Ah. If I'd known, I wouldn't have bothered. Sorry I missed yours.
>
> OK - I've put a link to that o the main yaffs page until it gets properly
> integrated into CVS, just to save anyone _else_ writing the same thing.
> Sorry I didn't do that earlier Martin.
>
> And Charles finally has a 2.6 box so these things will no doubt get
> integrated soon.

Thanx folks

As Wookey says, I have set up a new 2.6 based box and now have a 2.6 based and
2.4 based system. The 2.6 based system serves as my primary desktop at home
(including mail etc) as well as my primary YAFFS test system.

Over the next few days I shall be doing a kernel build and try to incorporate
YAFFS running on a mtd RAM emulation etc. I will use the feedback in these
patches to make an appropriate patchin etc.

-- Charles