Re: [Yaffs] Re: enable building yaffs2 directly in kernel tr…

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Re: enable building yaffs2 directly in kernel tree
Wookey has now put those patches in a download area off
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/yaffs/ I see there are a few patches.

I will add a patchin for YAFFS2 at some stage soon, but if anyone else wants
to contribute a patchin I won't complain :-). I expect that a YAFFS2 patchin
will be a few minor tweaks from a YAFFS patchin. I think a patchin is a good
idea because it allows one keeps the trees separate and is much easier to
upgrade etc without beating up the kernel tree too much.

Of course, it would be nice to get YAFFS into the main kernel tree too. This
is something that has been discussed a lot but has not yet happened.

-- CHarles