Re: [Balloon] Mount oddity

Author: Nick Bane
To: Colin Tuckley
CC: Nick Bane, balloon@balloonboard.org
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Mount oddity
Colin Tuckley wrote:
> Nick Bane wrote:

Colin

I think I may have a solution for you.
My fstab entry on my mainstone dev board (balloon#3 emulator) is
devel:<foo> /mnt/<bar> nfs noauto,nolock,nfsvers=2,mountvers=1,tcp

I found that "upgrading" to nfs server v 3 on my host machine behaved
similarly to your description so I wonder if it the same issue. Adding
nfsvers=2 fixed the delayed mount. Writes were also taking an age to
commit. Adding the mountvers=1,tcp seemed to fix it.

I have cc'd this to balloonboard in case it is of more general interest.

Nick