[Balloon] The wiki is back!

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] The wiki is back!
Nearly a year ago (march) the balloonboard wiki was so badly spammed that it
became corrupt and not easily restorable. As it was one big db2 database and
I couldn't find any easy tools for fishing the data out of it and restoring
it, and there had been some disastisfaction expressed with the phpwiki
software in use (hard to display code fragments) I decided to change to
another wiki.

This has taken an unfeasibly long time due to erm, <stuff happening>, but we
now have a moinmoin wiki, with anti-spam global badcontent
(http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/BadContent) list and logins for editing.
You can subscribe to pages you are interested in, and the whole thing is
simply stored as text files so future disaster reversions/migrations will be
_much_ simpler.

I have migrated all the old content I could find (by dumping the old
database as ascii and copying out the page content - very high-tech). A
couple of pages seemed to be missed but were probably null in the original
site. Quite a lot of the still needs updating to moin-moin style markup.
Feel free to join in. And more careful distinction between BAllon2 and Balloon3
info is needed.

Please also add the intervening year's-worth of edits.

Oh yes - and right now it only works as
http://balloonboard.org/balloonwiki
not
http://www.balloonboard.org/balloonwiki

That will get fixed when I work out which flavour of regexp is needed.