[Balloon] Re: Balloon 2.6 kernel and root fs

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon, Nick Bane
Subject: [Balloon] Re: Balloon 2.6 kernel and root fs
+++ Nick Bane [06-03-03 16:08 +0000]:
> I know I am banging on about this but if the same code builds and runs
> for gcc 2.95 and fails for 3.3 that might suggest that there is a deeper
> problem. Can I suggest that you tgz your code and place it somewhere
> public or even email it. I'll download it, build it under 2.95 and send
> back the results.

It in svn. See http://balloonboard.org/balloonwiki/SoftwareBuilding

for the things I typed to get/build it.

I would indeed be interested to have a 2.95-built image to compare with. (I
could install 2.95 myself, but it's a bit of a faff on a recentish machine -
you already have a known-working setup)