Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs direct

Author: Ian Oliver
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Yaffs direct
In article <>, Charles Manning
wrote:
> From a quick read, this software would appear toprovide a block driver that
> then needs a further file system to provide files etc.

We have fat and fat32 (and various other) FS that we can use.

yaffs appeals more in many ways, but I need to sort out solid pricing as I'm
doing a big comparison chart of the various options. It's hard to even commit
engineering time to these things unless it's going to work from a money POV.

Anyway, knowing that yaffs direct and Linux yaffs can access the same FS helps
greatly and should help with our USB updating.

Ian