[Balloon] Balloon Developers' meeting

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon Developers' meeting
Given the recent signifcant activity around Balloon3 booting Linux for the
first time, the FPGA accepting code and YAFFS2 shown to be working on 2K
nand on balloon2, as well as updates and reationalisation of the codebase,
it seems to me that it is time to have a balloon developers' meeting to work
out who is doing what, and take some technical decisions about what software
we are using and supporting.

This will be in Cambridge, UK. I suggest wednesday 7th or friday 9th at
Aleph One. Anyone who is working on Balloon is welcome, but it will
not really work unless most of the core development team can make it. Anyone
considering joining the team would also be very welcome.

Discussion will be kept to technical matters as much as possible. Kernel
versions, version control, infrastructure, broken code that needs work,
hardware interactions anbd status, etc.

I will be offline from 19th may to 4th June so I suggest someone else takes
on the task of co-ordinating attendence, venue (we might need to go
elsewhere if there are too many people...). If it doesn't look like it will
work then the week after would also work.