Re: [Balloon] Balloon Developers' meeting

Author: Colin Tuckley
To: Wookey
CC: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Balloon Developers' meeting
Wookey wrote:
> Given the recent signifcant activity around Balloon3 booting Linux for the
> first time, the FPGA accepting code and YAFFS2 shown to be working on 2K
> nand on balloon2, as well as updates and reationalisation of the codebase,
> it seems to me that it is time to have a balloon developers' meeting to work
> out who is doing what, and take some technical decisions about what software
> we are using and supporting.
>
> This will be in Cambridge, UK. I suggest wednesday 7th or friday 9th at
> Aleph One. Anyone who is working on Balloon is welcome, but it will
> not really work unless most of the core development team can make it. Anyone
> considering joining the team would also be very welcome.

I've created a Wiki page for the meeting on the Balloonboard.org site at:

http://www.balloonboard.org/balloonwiki/DeveloperMeeting

Please add your name and any preferences/comments

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |    |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.