[Balloon] Wiki JTAG stuff updated

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Wiki JTAG stuff updated
I've had a wiki binge today and updated a lot of things to talk about bbl
instead of fillballoon, fixed various errors and added info on the new and
old JTAG dongles:
http://balloonboard.org/balloonwiki/BalloonJTAGing

This would benefit from a bit of info for Balloon3 and on the LEDs from
someone who knows.

The bbl page still needs doing, to supercede the old fillballoon page, and
there are binaries to tidy and upload. Some SVNcgi access would be cool too.
That might have to go on the to-do list for now.

The todo page has also been updated. Thanx to those who have been doing
tasks. Prod for those who still have things to do (some bflash code would
be very useful about now).

We have a good selection of software people from TCL, Aleph One and Guralp
on the IRC channel but we could really do with some hardware people hanging
out there too, and someone from the Eng. dept would no doubt find it useful
as well.

kernel stuff has been updated and merged, but not yet organised onto
balloonboard.org. That is hapenning now.

Can someone send me a schematic of Balloon3 yet?

And those of you who haven't logged into your balloonboard accounts yet,
please do so and change your password. I will start to get bolshy soon :-)

Mail me if you are having problems, or would prefer me simply to disable
said access for the time being.

erm. that'll do for now :-)

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/