Re: [Balloon] Another meeting ?

Author: Lennert Buytenhek
To: Steve Wiseman
CC: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Another meeting ?
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 12:30:49AM +0100, Steve Wiseman wrote:

> >>The meeting on Balloon Boards in May 2006 seemed to agree that another
> >>one in November 2006 would be a good idea and Friday 24 November was
> >>proposed.
> >
> >Is this something I should attend?
>
> Depends, I guess :)
> What do you want to talk about, and would it benefit from a real person
> meeting enough to be worth the effort of getting there?

I was brought in by Aleph One to get the balloon kernel bits merged
upstream. The stuff I'd like to talk about is what the status of the
kernel is, why we missed both the 2.6.18 and 2.6.19 merge windows, and
what we can do to prevent missing the 2.6.20 merge window. I'll try to
attend if people here would find that useful.