Re: [Balloon] Re: Since we're having a meeting - Balloon Lit…

Author: Lennert Buytenhek
To: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Re: Since we're having a meeting - Balloon Lite?
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 11:36:02PM +0100, Wookey wrote:

> The kernel suport for this chip is already good, which helps

The Cirrus ep93xx bits that I wrote for 2.6 are pretty stable, but
large pieces are still missing, and many peripherals are still not
supported.

I spoke with Cirrus about contracting for the rest of the work, but
their preference was that I do all the remaining work for free instead,
so that didn't work out, and I haven't been able to find anyone else to
sponsor me to write and merge the missing bits.