[Balloon] updated bbl and bflash

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] updated bbl and bflash
I've updated bbl (balloon binary loader) so that it supports balloon3
(i.e. bflash and fpga uploading) as well as balloon2.

I've also fixed up bflash a bit so there is a 'disable verifying'
option and the -f (fast) option works properly, both speeding up board
programming.

And I've moved the defaults in the bblrc file on to reflect the
existing balloon3 E1 release.

You can now program a loon3 with one command and one push of the reset
button. Can we automate the reset button push? Does JTAG provide this
option or do we need to find away to wiggle a wire?

Some details are provided on:
http://www.balloonboard.org/balloonwiki/BalloonBinaryLoader

Principle hats: Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/

believed to be clean.