Re: [Yaffs] problem mounting yaffs2 : No such device or addr…

Author: Richard Genoud
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] problem mounting yaffs2 : No such device or address
I trace the code, and it seems that it's a problem with getting the
partitioning information.
I'm going to search in this way.

here's the trace I get :
mount -tyaffs2 /dev/mtdblock0 /mnt/mtd0
  into yaffs2_read_super_mtd
    into get_sb_bdev
      into open_bdev_excl
        into do_open
->       get_gendisk : kobj_lookup returned NULL   <-
        do_open : get_gendisk error
      open_bdev_excl : blkdev_get error
    open_bdev_excl error : IS_ERR(bdev) = -6
  get_sb_bdev result=-6

mount: Mounting /dev/mtdblock0 on /mnt/mtd0 failed: No such device or address