[Yaffs] yaffs2 image for large page NAND

Author: Ensar Gul
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] yaffs2 image for large page NAND
Hi,
we have a problem with creating YAFFS2 image on linux system.
On debian-linux with kernel 2.6.11.7 we have the following tool:
"mkyaffs2image"
we use this tool and create an image but this tool does not get any
variable such as page size or erase size.
Anyway we have a large page size NAND flash and after creating the image,
"nandwrite" gives an error: "wrong page size".
How can we create a YAFFS2 image for the large page(2k) NAND flash?

Thanks.

ensar and mete

Note: we have successfully create and write JFFS2 file system to my large
page NAND flash. we create JFFS2 file system with mkfs.jffs2 command.