Re: [Yaffs] Problem with Yaffs on Routerboard RB112 and kern…

Author: Vitaly Wool
To: David Goodenough
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Problem with Yaffs on Routerboard RB112 and kernel 2.6.19
> If my understanding that the current CVS Yaffs2 should work with the
> 2.6.19 kernel is wrong, then obviously I will have to wait until it
> is updated to work with it.

The latest YAFFS2 CVS works pretty fine with 2.6.19 kernel until
someone puts a hard hackery in there without even knowing what he
exactly was doing :)

I'd suggest you put an eye on MTD implementation and the docs, or
finally supply the OOB info and the initial NAND driver source. In the
first case, you hopefully will be able to cope yourself, in the latter
one we probably will be able to help you. What you currently post
helps neither option to come true.

Vitaly