Re: [Yaffs] Problem with Yaffs on Routerboard RB112 and kern…

Author: Alexandros C Couloumbis
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Problem with Yaffs on Routerboard RB112 and kernel2.6.19
Charles Manning <manningc2 <at> actrix.gen.nz> writes:

> On Thursday 10 May 2007 06:30, Andrea Conti wrote:
> > Hello everyone.
> >
> > I am also having a hard time with this and I was referred here.
>
> I suggest that you lean on Microtik to provide the OOB layout they are using.
>
> They're running Linux and should provide the info under GPL.

MikroTik is a small company offering quite unique and cheap products concerning
the embedded wifi world. Their support in general is kind of limited and the
impetient open source community is not very happy about it thereof there is
quite some derivative work and wild guessing in order to make this line of
unique boxes play on the open source ground ...

http://forum.routerboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=3142
http://forum.routerboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=3000
http://www.routerboard.com/archive.html