Re: [Yaffs] I want to use to nand flash emulator(nandemul2k)

Author: ??????(Sangil Jun)
To: ian
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] I want to use to nand flash emulator(nandemul2k)
<-- Warning: charset 'ks_c_5601-1987' is not supported -->

Thank you for your response.

> Why not use nandsim? I just built, loaded, mounted, populated,
> unmounted, remounted, a Yaffs fs on nandsim and it seems to work
> just fine. I used the default nandsim settings for device
> emulation -- a small page, 8MB toshiba device.

Yes, I think so and I want to use nandsim.
I think that nandsim is better than nandemul2k.
So, I try to use nandsim with yaffs2 of large blocks.
But I could not use.
Can you tell me your versions of kernel and yaffs2, etc, if you are using
nandsim.
The reason that I try again.

Thank you.