[Yaffs] nandwrite problem

Author: r93072
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] nandwrite problem
Hi :
   There is a problem when I use "nandwrite" to write yaffs2 root file
   system into nand flash.  Here is my procedure :
       1. Use mkyaffs2image to make yaffs2 image
            ./mkyaffs2image  ../build/fs/ rootfs.bin

       2. Erase nand flash & write image
            flash_eraseall   /dev/mtd3
            nandwrite -a -p /dev/mtd3   /mnt/rootfs.bin

       3. Mount nand flash to check
           mount -t yaffs2 /dev/mtdblock3 /tmp

   There is nothing except lost+found in /tmp. But if I first mount the
   nand flash and then write file system in it, it would be O.K.
     mount -t yaffs2 /dev/mtdblock3 /tmp
         cd /tmp
         tar -xzf  /mnt/rootfs.tar.gz

Is there any problem in my rootfs image or use wrong arguments when
using nandwrite ?

Thanks,
George Kang