[Balloon] EABI balloon lives

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] EABI balloon lives
I've just managed to boot a balloon with a full EABI (debian armel)
setup.

It's actually just a few small patches to build the kernel, buildroot
and debian rootfs EABI-style. I haven't finished parameterising the
makefiles so that you just set arm-linu-gnu or arm-liux-gnueabi, but
will do so when I get back and check it in.

We'll have to see what breaks, but it would appear to be very easy to
default balloon to EABI from now on. Perhaps the biggest issue is that
armel only has a 'unstable' release - there is no such thing as etch
(debian stable on which the current Balloon test v0.3 release is
based) in armel form.

Principal hats: Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/