[Yaffs] run into problem after ported the yaffs in

Author: Terry Qiu
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] run into problem after ported the yaffs in

Hi folks,

I'm new to yaffs.
I ported the latest version yaffs version into my system, kernel 2.6.15.
Nand flash 128M(2kB+64B/page). It can mount the MTD device with yaffs,
and can list the files which I copied it into the partition.

But if the file size is bigger than about 5.5M, there's a problem. I
copied the file into the partition then copied it out, then the file
data was corrupt. From start to somewhere in the file the data was
changed to 0, the other part data was correct.
The files with small size is still correct after the write/read option
int the partition.

I tried jffs2 in the same partition, it works well, no this issue. So I
think the nand driver is work correctly.

The other question about the mkyaffs for yaffs2.
I read some history thread in the mailing list, someone said there are
mtd-utils like flash_eraseall and nandwrite instead of the mkyaffs. But
I can't see the mtd-utils directory in the latest source tree, also no
those utils in other mtd-utils. Did I miss something? I download the
source from http://www.aleph1.co.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/yaffs2/

Any comments, hints, clues are appreciate.

regards,

/terry