Re: [Yaffs] run into problem after ported the yaffs in

Author: Ian McDonnell
To: zongchiqiu
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] run into problem after ported the yaffs in
Terry,

On Thursday 11 October 2007 06:20, Terry Qiu wrote:
> The other question about the mkyaffs for yaffs2.
>  I read some history thread in the mailing list, someone said
> there are mtd-utils like flash_eraseall and nandwrite instead
> of the mkyaffs. But I can't see the mtd-utils directory in the
> latest source tree, also no those utils in other mtd-utils.
> Did I miss something?

See http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/ for mtd-utils,
they are not part of yaffs.

Also see Yaffs mail archive and recent patches offered to get
mkyaffsimage working. Be prepared to put some effort into
getting mkyaffsimage and nandwrite to work together and with the
oob/spare layout policy in the kernel's MTD code.

-imcd