[Balloon] Balloon as a LTSP client

Author: Aurélio A. Heckert
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Balloon as a LTSP client
Hi all,

I like the open knowledge ideia.
I love to use and work on free software, and i want to
use free (as in freedom) hardware.

I don't know about to make hardware, only about software
and art. But i want to start work options hire.

The LTSP is a growing service option, but we need to buy
the server and the clients from other countries. But i
believe, we only need to buy servers and chips. The
client build can be a good work for small busines.

So...
The Balloon can be connected to a common monitor?
And in a common keyboard?

You have a Balloon build option focused on a thin client needs
to we use as LTSP client? Is this easy?
How much will cost to the BalloonzCompany make that board
and send me?

And i like to have a Balloon to use, as a Nokia 800 jr. :-)
It can boot a GNU/Linux from a USB drive? It will allow
the use as a hand computer. How much will cost to the
BalloonzCompany make that board with a color LCD and send me?

And... sory my ignorance. How the board receives energy?
How do i use the LTSP Balloom on a AC 110V energy source?
How do i use the hand Balloom with a small DC battery?

Thanks!
Aurium

--
    .           .   Aurélio A. Heckert [ GNU/Linux ]

"Se conhecimento é poder, que país governado
por industriais dará a verdadeira educação?
Cuidado com o feedback da miséria!" Tet Ramon
"Eu temo pela minha espécie quando penso que
Deus é justo." Thomas Jefferson