[Yaffs] yaffs/direct Makefile: adapt to fit library

Author: Rutger Hofman
To: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Subject: [Yaffs] yaffs/direct Makefile: adapt to fit library
Good evening list,

I am using yaffs/direct for my project (yaffs on eCos). I adapted the
Makefile in direct/, because I want it to generate a library -- right
now, it generates a linked executable.

The changes are:

- add a target (not the default) for building a library
- making a difference between the files that should belong in the
library and the files that are used to build the direct/ demo executables
- and some small stuff: I like to generate dependency files; I changed
the symlinking of the files in direct/../ to use the files themselves,
because symlinks defy dependency checking.

Is yaffs interested in a patch?

Rutger