Re: [Yaffs] mount time variable

Author: Paolo Minazzi
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] mount time variable
I have studied a little the problem enabling verbose printk and I have
seen an intertesting thing.
If I write into yaffs, a yaffs routine writes a printk message
"yaffs_write_super" every 5 secs.
In this case, If I use "sync" command from user space, this printk
message vanishes.
I don't understand why this routine taht runs every 5secs does not
sync, so all could be OK.
I have to study the problem in more detail.

Bye,
Paolo