Re: [Yaffs] FSX issues on YAFFS2

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] FSX issues on YAFFS2
An update on this...

There were two sets of problems: One inside the yaffs_fs.c and another in
yaffs_guts.c

The yaffs_fs.c problem seems to be fixed now and fsx runs fine for long
periods (a day) on partitions up to 64MB.

The yaffs_guts.c problem only manifests on devices > 64MB. The good news is
that I can make this happen in the yaffs_direct test harness (without using
the VFS). This should make the problem far easier to isolate.

Thank you very much to Jisheng for helping to highlight this issue.

It's getting late on Christmas Eve for me...

-- CHarles