Re: [Yaffs] FSX issues on YAFFS2

Author: Charles Manning
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] FSX issues on YAFFS2
Hmmm....

Four CPUs ran the whole night with

modprobe mtd
modprobe mtdblock
modprobe nandsim first_id_byte=0x20 second_id_byte=0xa2 third_id_byte=00
fourth_id_byte=0x15

but fails within seconds on
modprobe nandsim first_id_byte=0x20 second_id_byte=0xac third_id_byte=0x00
fourth_id_byte=0x25

That would point to something within yaffs, rather than the vfs interaction
that has been fixed.

Still, what is in cvs now is a big step up from what was there previously.

-- Charles