Re: [Balloon] Most recent known good for FPGA

Author: Steve Wiseman
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Most recent known good for FPGA

On Tue 16/02/10 22:02 , "Charles Manning" sent:
> It seems that the FPGA balloon gets a bit less attention than the CLPD
> version and Wookey warned me off trying the latest a few days back. I tried
> something older but that fails to build.
>
> What's the most recent version of svn that:
> * Supports FPGA.
> * Has an FPGA binary file so there is no need to play with Xilinx tools
> * Builds, boots and does healthy things?

Ah, I've not been paying attention to this. If useful, I'm happy to take on the FPGA side of it - I'm spending plenty of time playing with Xilinx
tools at the moment, so keeping the Balloon FPGA fresh and tested would be a welcome break.

Also (sort of a side question), anyone want a Freescale i.MX35 Balloon? I'm doing an i.MX35 design for a customer, and have permission to
Balloonify & release it

Steve

--
Arbury.com Ltd, 2 Durnford Way, Cambridge, CB4 2DP, UK. Reg. 6573238