[Yaffs] YAFFS for beginners?

+ (text/html)
Author: erya.fathurrahman@engineer.com
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] YAFFS for beginners?
Dear All,

I am new in using Flash memories. I want to ask a few beginner questions in this forum. I have been googling and found this nice site and mailing list.
1. How to implement YAFFS inside my microcontroller? Do I have to include specific library? Or do I have to write my own code with YAFFS algorithm?
2. Do I have to install a uCLinux inside my microcontroller to use YAFFS? Or do I have to have a RTOS?
3. May you help me with beginner tips on starting project using YAFFS?

I intend to use YAFFS to a SD Card file system.

Thank you all.

Kindest Regards,

EF