Re: [Balloon] 2.6.36-rc1

Author: Wookey
To: Charles Manning
CC: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] 2.6.36-rc1
+++ Charles Manning [2010-08-24 09:13 +1200]:
> Gentlepeople
>

> Are there instructions somewhere for this menuconfig method?

<ROTFL>

There might be a readme if you checkout the branch. Just try typing
make menuconfig in the top-level dir.

> > > There is also a u-boot option in the meny but
> > > to be useful you need a 70MB git clone that I wasn't willing to check
> > > into balloonboard.
> >
> > Well done. Wookey smiles upon you :-)
> >
> > We'd better do something like the YAFFS suck-by-date trick I guess. Or
> > grab a tarball if such quaint things still exist.
>
> The suck by date using git archive should be good.
>
> You will need to use a very recent yaffs as the 2.6.36 support only got added
> a few days ago and was only taken as far as compiling as I have not been able
> to test it.

The YAFFS suck has been set to 2010-08-22 which should be recent
enough.

Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/