Re: [Balloon] menuconfig building

Author: Nick Bane
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] menuconfig building
> I followed my nose and got as far as doing a make menuconfig, then a make.

I trust that worked as advertised. Did it?
> I then tried make dist, but that whines about No rule to make
> target 'config-dist'

Make leaves stuff in the build directory. That is as far as I have got with
the packaging though its not hard to add. make dist, make install, make
help etc all work in (near) future.

> Is make dist the right way to populate distro? I assume that the download
> process from here is the same.

Distro poulating not attempted yet.

Hector wants to make everything into debian packages. Needs discussion as
it seems overly complex to me but I may be being insufficiently radical.

Nick