Re: [Yaffs] Question about metadata for delete and update

Author: Ketil Froyn
To: HuangAlex
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Question about metadata for delete and update
Hi,

You mention the deleted bit. This was only in use with yaffs version
1, and yaffs2 does not use a deleted bit any more. Are you really
using yaffs1?

If you're curious about how stuff works, check out the "How Yaffs
Works" document:

http://www.yaffs.net/files/yaffs.net/HowYaffsWorks.pdf

It helped me understand quite a lot.

Cheers, Ketil