[Yaffs] mkyaffs2image desn't work with Linux 2.6.23

Author: Allen Su
To: yaffs
New-Topics: [Yaffs] yaffs patch-ker.sh doesn't work with Linux 3.0-rc1. get_sb field removed from file_system_type in 2.6.39
Subject: [Yaffs] mkyaffs2image desn't work with Linux 2.6.23
Hi,

I download the latest Yaffs2(can't find the version) and build the Yaffs2
with Linux.
However, I encounter a problem with Yaffs2 rootfs.
If I build rootfs image using mkyaffs2image(v1.5) and write the
rootfs.yaffs2 image into Nand flash. After reboot, the Linux can't bootup,
it can't find 'init' file.
It seems Linux can't read the data format generated by mkyaffs2image.

If I used another way: mount a empty partition and copy all rootfs files
into the empty Yaffs2 file system, and reboot. The Linux works well.

Can anyone tell me how to let the mkyaffs2image works with Linux 2.6.23?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Allen Su