[Yaffs] Large file support added

Author: Charles Manning
To: YAFFS ML
Subject: [Yaffs] Large file support added
One of the lower priority wishes for yaffs has been large file support
(> 2G bytes). Well I finally got around to developing that during the
last couple of weeks.

This has now been added to git under a branch called big-files

http://www.yaffs.net/gitweb?p=yaffs2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/big-files

This works in both yaffs direct and Linux. Linux support only works
for the multi-version VFS code.

Thus far I have tested by creating large sparse files and checking
that they verify correctly over unmount/mount using both checkpoint
and scanning (ie. non-checkpint) mounts.

I will be testing further, but reports from others would be welcome.

-- Charles