[Yaffs] How to integrate?

+ (text/html)
Author: Plüss Tobias HSLU T&A
To: yaffs@lists.aleph1.co.uk
Subject: [Yaffs] How to integrate?
Hi all,
I would like to use YAFFS on an embedded system with an RTOS. I do not have a Linux environment.
As far as I understood from the documentation, this should be possible. However, I have no idea where to start. I found out that I have to use YAFFS direct in my case. I managed to run the handle_common.sh script to make the files needed for YAFFS direct. But what config options are needed in the yaffscfg.h file? where can I figure out what config options are available? and where shall I implement the interface between YAFFS and my hardware?

Many thanks in advance.
Best regards
Tobias