[Yaffs] Porting YAFFS

+ (text/html)
Author: Shuhrat Rahimov
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Porting YAFFS
Hello everybody,
I am having problems with porting YDI. I have downloaded the latest source
code and I want to port YAFFS to a bare-metal system. I have run
handle_common.sh within "direct" directory. Then I have copied all the
generated files to my project and started to write RTOS/Flash layer. But
before this I wanted to test if the source file "yaffs_guts.c" is
compilable. While compiling I get the following error: "field 'children'
has incomplete type. in yaffs_guts.h:380". The code in yaffs_guts.h:380
looks as follows:
struct yaffs_dir_var {
    struct list_head children;    /* list of child links */
    struct list_head dirty;    /* Entry for list of dirty directories */
};

list_head is declared in "yaffs_list.h:32" as follows:
struct list_head{
    struct list_head *next; /* next in chain */
    struct list_head *prev; /* previous in chain */
};

I have not edited any code from repo. I think, the code from repo must be
compilable, hich is not the case in this situation. Could anyone please
tell me what is wrong here and what I should change to make the source
compilable?
Thanks in advance