Re: [Yaffs] Unwanted rollback of yaffs file system

+ (text/html)
Author: Charles Manning
To: Jens Rudberg
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Unwanted rollback of yaffs file system
Hello Jens
To skip the reading of the checkpoint you will need to set
skip_checkpt_read=1 (ie. true, not false). You can also set
skip_checkpt_write=1 too to save writing the checkpt.

However... this should be considered a debugging step only. If the
checkpointing is messing things up then that indicates some problem.

Regards

Charles