[Balloon] You have been mass-subscribed by Wookey

Author: Wookey
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] You have been mass-subscribed by Wookey
You all have the dubious honour of being inaugural members of the balloon
mailing list which I've finally got fettled.

Sincere apologies if you didn't want to be here of I've not used the
optimum address for you. Please use the painless mailman interface to
check/fiddle with your settings as you see fit.

And tell me if anything is broken.

We should have the list, with a web archive, web or email admin, digest
version etc.

The list is member-posting only but publically-accessible member-list. Bleat
if this offends your anti-spam sensibilities.

The one thing I don't know yet is if stronger anti-spam measures will be
needed than member-only posting. We're running with the defaults for now.

This should improve the efficiency of general balloon discussion over the
select CC lists we've been using so far. I'm not sure how many TCLers want
to be on here so I've signed up david, nick and jenny so far.

enjoy.