[Yaffs-archive] Re: Latest CVS

Author: Wookey
To: Nick Bane
CC: yaffs list
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] Re: Latest CVS
On Fri 22 Nov, Nick Bane wrote:
> 1) Patch the nand.c in mtd to ignore the ecc calculations if NAND_ECC_NONE
> is selected.
> 2) Add yaffs to the fs list - needs a couple of mods in the Makefile.

We've just missed the kernel 2.5 feature freeze, so now probably isn't the
right time, but presumably we ought to send a patch to the kernel people to
get it included in the kernel at some point, not that things are beginning
to look fairly stable and functional?

This will make life easier for people wanting to include it.