[Yaffs-archive] [yaffs] About NAND_YAFFS_OOB

Author: Edward J. Lee
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs-archive] [yaffs] About NAND_YAFFS_OOB
Hi folks.
I'm still struggling with the compilation
(I used 'USE_OLD_MTD' till now, and because of the catastrophic speed
I guess I'll have to use a different method)
and I just can't manage to get over the NAND_YAFFS_OOB, NAND_NONE_OOB
problem.

Could anybody tell me where NAND_YAFFS_OOB is defined?
I've got to check it out myself. I think it's somewhere in the mtd files,
(the files which I got myself the other day, via mtd CVS)
but "grep -r 'NAND_YAFFS_OOB' . " won't do because all the search
results are from comments :-'(... So the existence of those constants are
a total mystery to me.

Thanks.

- Ed.