[Balloon] Connect the balloon

Author: ura_urkel
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Connect the balloon
hi!!

I'm george (ura_urkel), a student from balloonboard.
I make another question.

I would like to connect my balloon to my pc.
In the instructions say that if I apply 3.3V, in 10 seconds i give a
flashing #_prompt, but... I connect with the serial port to my pc in
linux and windows... and i not see this promt.

I configure the terminal with 9600 bauds and 8N1, and no flux control
(hardware), this is the specifications of the arm manual.

I connect the serial connector to JTAG1 (J1) and JTAG2 (J12) of my
balloom, this is correct?! or there are
other connector.... For example, in the J2 connector says ""
J12: 'Pinko' 0.1" header - Amplified Audio,3.3 and 5V power, Reset"
"""1st serial port""" (This is the comunications port?!?!)

Thanks for all.
George.
Ura_urkel