RE: [Balloon] Baloon asembling making tutorial kinda thing

+ (text/html)
Author: Nick Bane
To: xmeilman, Balloon@Balloonboard.Org
Subject: RE: [Balloon] Baloon asembling making tutorial kinda thing
I agree with Steve Wiseman.

Don't even think about trying this. You will spend your money and lots of
time making something that won't work.

PCs are really really cheap.

Alternatively, you could buy an iPaq (see handhelds.org for supported
models) as they are relatively cheap too though a PCs can be as cheap. Note
that an old and rusty PC that cannot even boot WinXP will run linux
splendidly. I run a 7 computer network using a Pentium 133 as the network
gateway/dns server/mail server/firewall and it copes fine.

Nick Bane