[Balloon] Access Compact 2

Author: ura_urkel
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Access Compact 2
Hi ballooners!!

In previous e-mail (Vol 1 #40 - 2 msgs)to this mail-list I asked for
connect my compact flash with the balloonboard.

Nick Bane (thanks) said me some instrucctions to connect this device.
Similar to linux with some variables.
I make some test and I see:

cat /etc/fstab

/dev/nand /     yaffs
sysfs             /sys
tmpfs           /mnt/ramfs
/mnt/ramfs      tmpfs
proc            /proc
devpts       /dev/pts
/dev/sm            /usr/local      --> This is the Smart Media Mount in
/dev/sm         /mnt/sm             /mnt/sm

I deduce tha /dev/sm is the Smart Media (compact flash) device.

But, the systemstype put yaffs.
My compact is in FAT16, I put some archives.

I write,

mount -t vfat /dev/sm /mnt/sm
mount /dev/sm /mnt/sm
mount /dev/hda /mnt/sm
I don't see anything.

mkdir cf in /mnt/cf
mount -t vfat /dev/sm /mnt/cf
I don't see anything.

Somebody has could this device to balloon?!Or somebody know the
problem?!

Balloon is a very interesting device :-P
Thanks for all!!
One friend from Spain!!
Ura