AW: [Balloon] Did we get in the news?

Author: juergen.messerer@freesurf.ch
To: Wookey, Balloon
Subject: AW: [Balloon] Did we get in the news?
Not that I know.
But from my point I know the project since I started porting linux to the
simpad.

I would be glad if I can contribute something to the project.

I will help where I can. Has anyone yet decided whcih type of flash will
be used.
I know the pxa27x has built. But only 32MB.

Can the amount of flash increasesnd with external ones. I haven't yet read
the data but now I know what I have to do this weekend. :-)

Cheers

>-- Originalnachricht --
>From: Wookey <>
>To: Balloon <>
>Subject: [Balloon] Did we get in the news?
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:19:37 +0100
>

>I've noticed quite a few new subscribers to this list suddenly (welcome

>you all). Did Balloon get a mention in some news item somewhere, or is

it