Re: [Balloon] Did we get in the news?

Author: Mathieu AGOPIAN
To: Balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Did we get in the news?
Thx for that, i've been in quite some work lastly, so i also forgot this
email. I do have some feedback, and will send them to those who are
interested ;)
I hope to start working on a robot for this year's french robotic cup,
and if i can find the funds, i'll by a balloon card. I think it'll be
the best way to spread the news, and show what's it's capable of!

Regards

Mathieu AGOPIAN